+ Zenarian Sky +

+ Newbie Doc
+ London/Singapore
+ Need to contact me?

+ My Fellow Star-catchers +

+ Sugargal
+ Oreo Boy
+ Rocephine
+ DK
+ Lit
+ Degoon
+ Taralyn
+ Joseph
+ Re-Minisce
+ Realspace
+ ThreeMD
+ Spacefan
+ Blogblorygmi
+ Doc Shazam
+ Push Fluids
+ Cut-To-Cure
+ The Underwear Drawer

+ Hint Me +

designed by lonelyger

Friday, November 28, 2003

I'm having my paediatric assessment in 15 mins and i'm the first.... and i'm scared stiff..... jia lat, man....

anyway, there won't be much update these 3+ weeks, i think. that's becoz i'm having exams in that time frame. After that, i'm off to Italy!! =p Then i'm back in London again, but instead of flying off to Brussels (which I was supposed to, but decided to forego it), I'll be staying in London to do my project, and but goodness, I need to START AND FINISH IT before my new term starts! so that leaves barely 1.5 weeks to get the articles, of which I already have 40 over i think.... , read it, and collat everything together, to make a 7000 word report, excluding references!! argh.... Must rush, must rush.... but must say, it has been a fulfilling term so far... and i've had different thoughts about various people... the next time i write, a reminder to write about hcn 2003, yongwei's b-day party, the SMSL recruitment drive, these few weeks doing Paeds and the pple in it (eg Jeff??), Spanish, vball and bball. =)

Meanwhile, off to my doom now. =(

see ya later...