+ Zenarian Sky +

+ Newbie Doc
+ London/Singapore
+ Need to contact me?

+ My Fellow Star-catchers +

+ Sugargal
+ Oreo Boy
+ Rocephine
+ DK
+ Lit
+ Degoon
+ Taralyn
+ Joseph
+ Re-Minisce
+ Realspace
+ ThreeMD
+ Spacefan
+ Blogblorygmi
+ Doc Shazam
+ Push Fluids
+ Cut-To-Cure
+ The Underwear Drawer

+ Hint Me +

designed by lonelyger

Monday, May 24, 2004

Momentous decision

I've made a decision a couple of days back.

I've been mulling over it for a very long time, and thought I had already made my decision to stay, but after just a talk with a fellow acquaintance, I've realised that it's not about ME anymore, but about my responsiblities and obligations to the family. My parents have done their part for me, and now it's my turn to do mine and take care of the household.

It's 80-20 now in that favour. Have informed my family and close friends about it. Now, let's see what the rest of the months entail.