+ Zenarian Sky +

+ Newbie Doc
+ London/Singapore
+ Need to contact me?

+ My Fellow Star-catchers +

+ Sugargal
+ Oreo Boy
+ Rocephine
+ DK
+ Lit
+ Degoon
+ Taralyn
+ Joseph
+ Re-Minisce
+ Realspace
+ ThreeMD
+ Spacefan
+ Blogblorygmi
+ Doc Shazam
+ Push Fluids
+ Cut-To-Cure
+ The Underwear Drawer

+ Hint Me +

designed by lonelyger

Monday, May 03, 2004

MOVIES

Today, I watched 'Taking Lives', 'Pearl Harbour' and 'Mission Impossible 2'. I must say.... Pearl Harbour ROXS!! I'm not a fan of historic world war 2 movies, but this movies is literally great! I don't care what reviews have said. I've not watched the movie before, and have heard bad reviews about it, but it totally blew me away. The visual effects are amazingly astounding. =)

Okay... today is the start of a new day.... and the start of a new term... End of year 4, and start of senior medicine firms, here i come!