+ Zenarian Sky +

+ Newbie Doc
+ London/Singapore
+ Need to contact me?

+ My Fellow Star-catchers +

+ Sugargal
+ Oreo Boy
+ Rocephine
+ DK
+ Lit
+ Degoon
+ Taralyn
+ Joseph
+ Re-Minisce
+ Realspace
+ ThreeMD
+ Spacefan
+ Blogblorygmi
+ Doc Shazam
+ Push Fluids
+ Cut-To-Cure
+ The Underwear Drawer

+ Hint Me +

designed by lonelyger

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Sick for the week

Yup, as the entry says, I've been sick for the week. Not to mention, this is one of the few times I've felt that I was justified to skip school. But no, I managed to refrain... for a little while... Got sick on Tuesday (could feel it coming on on Monday night), starting with the nose-trouble, then it proceeded to have fluctuating fevers every night such that I'll either wake up in cold sweat or feel too chilly. Been sleeping lots during the afternoons, and yet sleeping ever more early at night. Got a really bad sore throat on Thursday, and lost my voice on Friday. Been taking lots of cough mixture as well, but it doesn't seem to work, other than making me feel better for a couple of mins... Oh yet, did I mention that I finally got the 2nd dose of the chicken pox vaccine on Wed? Guess that jab made my whole illness prolonged and worse off. Stayed off sports, really nice food, away from the hospital and just stayed in.

On a brighter note, I've started studying 'kind of' for my finals in Sept (yes, yes, i know it's really early, but there are so many topics to cover!! and lots of people have started already!). Finished Endocrine since I was staying at home for such a long time anyway. And today, intensive care medicine. Today, hope to finish Cardiovascular (revision since i did it last term) and Respiratory diseases. This time next week, hope to cover rheumatology (hate that particular topic) and renal medicine (can't get my head around kidneys and the such), and bits of haematology, esp since these 2 weeks will be full of pathology lectures.

On the other hand, I've sold another book at Amazon. I've been for a careers fair and realised that i have to start writing my CV soon!! I don't even know where to start! I don't even know if I should work here or go back home to work... How?? =(