+ Zenarian Sky +

+ Newbie Doc
+ London/Singapore
+ Need to contact me?

+ My Fellow Star-catchers +

+ Sugargal
+ Oreo Boy
+ Rocephine
+ DK
+ Lit
+ Degoon
+ Taralyn
+ Joseph
+ Re-Minisce
+ Realspace
+ ThreeMD
+ Spacefan
+ Blogblorygmi
+ Doc Shazam
+ Push Fluids
+ Cut-To-Cure
+ The Underwear Drawer

+ Hint Me +

designed by lonelyger

Monday, March 21, 2005

Did I mention that over the past 3 weeks, my patients and even non-patients flirted with me during the ward rounds, after that when I was taking bloods?


...it's not painful when a pretty girl like you is taking my blood....
.. I wouldn't mind coming into hospital if I get to see you everyday...
etc...

btw, they are elderly gentlemen, sometimes with their wives there when I go to take their blood!

I also got stopped twice along the corridors of the hospital I'm at now... and I don't even know the people! They were just walking along the corridors, and so was I, minding my own business, when...
... Excuse me, are you by any chance free for a drink tonight?...
...Hi there, would you like to go out tonight?...

*flabbergasted*
Never in the years I've been in the hospital that this has happened.

It's either...
1. They haven't seen that many chinese/asian females (it's a predominantly white area here).
2. I've suddenly exuded this envelope of charisma that is overwhelming.
3. My looks have changed so dramatically, that I've become that much more attractive (?!)

I certainly hope it's number 3, if not, I'm wondering, who in the world am I attracting?!