+ Zenarian Sky +

+ Newbie Doc
+ London/Singapore
+ Need to contact me?

+ My Fellow Star-catchers +

+ Sugargal
+ Oreo Boy
+ Rocephine
+ DK
+ Lit
+ Degoon
+ Taralyn
+ Joseph
+ Re-Minisce
+ Realspace
+ ThreeMD
+ Spacefan
+ Blogblorygmi
+ Doc Shazam
+ Push Fluids
+ Cut-To-Cure
+ The Underwear Drawer

+ Hint Me +

designed by lonelyger

Friday, June 10, 2005

Finally...

It's been a while since I've actually written a proper entry here. I'm sure you would have guessed, I've been busy. Supposedly studying, but at times, it seems that I'm just wasting time. Don't know where all the time went to.

Finally. It's all over. The hellish period of the clinical finals. It may not be a big deal to some. It may be to others. It's the period which people have been waiting for the moment they enter medical school.

:+:

The list just came out. I'm really scared and nervous. I've just realised that when I'm extremely nervous, I feel nauseous. Very. and there is visible tremor of my hands. But I don't feel faint or light-headed. Even now, I can feel my heart palpitations, even when my music is blasting out loud in my room, and I'm scared to go in to school to find out the results.

*deep breath in* Okay, I'm going in now.

:+:

Okay... results are in. I've made it. =D

More later. Feeling lots of emotions now. Too inebriated too. Hee =p