+ Zenarian Sky +

+ Newbie Doc
+ London/Singapore
+ Need to contact me?

+ My Fellow Star-catchers +

+ Sugargal
+ Oreo Boy
+ Rocephine
+ DK
+ Lit
+ Degoon
+ Taralyn
+ Joseph
+ Re-Minisce
+ Realspace
+ ThreeMD
+ Spacefan
+ Blogblorygmi
+ Doc Shazam
+ Push Fluids
+ Cut-To-Cure
+ The Underwear Drawer

+ Hint Me +

designed by lonelyger

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Been really busy. Didn't realise that there was so much to be done, so much to do. But it's good to be working, and I'm enjoying it loads. Surprises, not-so-good stuff, I'm flying off again to somewhere else.... I'll type all about it soon... when I actually get the TIME to do so. Right now, I barely have time to have lunch or dinner, esp when on call. Think I'll shrivel at the end of this month. On call this weekend too. hmm...