+ Zenarian Sky +

+ Newbie Doc
+ London/Singapore
+ Need to contact me?

+ My Fellow Star-catchers +

+ Sugargal
+ Oreo Boy
+ Rocephine
+ DK
+ Lit
+ Degoon
+ Taralyn
+ Joseph
+ Re-Minisce
+ Realspace
+ ThreeMD
+ Spacefan
+ Blogblorygmi
+ Doc Shazam
+ Push Fluids
+ Cut-To-Cure
+ The Underwear Drawer

+ Hint Me +

designed by lonelyger

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Have to quickly type this before I log off. Know I haven't updated in ages - will have to at some point. Been busy, not as much as Medicine and Surgery in work, but still just as busy on settling other issues. My internet in the room hasn't been working for a week or so. - most important, I've finally found a place to live for next year, come August when I start my new job!

Things to write about when I actually have the time to be on the internet for long!

-East Coast, neonates, BBQ, finding a place to live in for Aug, leaving-dos, community paediatrics, etc...

more later! the person is shooing me out of the library!